· Baby cribs unless all parts are included and sides must be no wider apart than a coke can.
· Car seats of any kind
· Computers, hardware, or printers
· Console Televisions or any TV built built prior to 2000
· Electronics must be in working condition however we do accept electrical cords for recycling
· Encyclopedias, outdated reference books…Sorry, wish we could with the computer age we can’t find a market for them.
· Furniture in poor condition: Poor condition means: ripped upholstery, stained, soiled, wet, missing vital parts
· Guns, ammunition, mace, gun powder
· Metal desks, some are accepted if not to large
· Life jackets
· Paint and/or other oil-based liquids that have been opened
· Pianos or organs in poor condition… In good condition we will accept but the donor must be willing to help move or deliver them to the store
· Window shades and pull up blinds…to many babies have died with string blinds
· Propane bottles/used gas cans/flammable items
· Recorded video tapes
· Stereos must be in working order or vintage
· Tattered Carpeting tattered means… ripped, stained, soiled, wet, smelly
· Waterbed mattresses… we will accept waterbed frames that have been converted to a regular mattress set
· Wire box springs
Please call for any items that you are questioning 442-0780.
Last Updated: April 24, 2012